Sunday, December 07, 2008

Our Christmas Tree






For Thanksgiving this year we decorated our tree and spent the day together as a family instead of going to someone's house. We had made our Thanksgiving meal the night before because my mom was still with us for a few hours before she had to jump on a plane and get back to MT. We had spare ribs, mashed potatoes, salad, apple pie, and pecan pie that I made (the pies at least...Chad and mom made the rest)!! It was a delicious meal. The girls did a fantastic job helping me decorate the tree, and I did the mantle above the fireplace. Heidi has even done a great job keeping her hands off the tree!

1 comment:

Cranberry Hill said...

Seeing yours and Crystal's Christmas trees glowing in your windows when I pulled up the other day was such a warm friendly greeting. I love your mantle too.

farrah