Monday, February 01, 2010

The Moon :)

On January 30th I took the kids to see the fireworks in town to welcome the start of the Artic Winter Games here in Soldotna. As we were driving home the moon was huge and low to the ground. My poor kids had to wait another 15 minutes so their crazy mom could get some pictures!! But I think that they turned out well.

The next morning when we got up I saw the moon and it was glowing and orangish color. I love it when the moon looks different because it makes for some great pics!! Some of these are blurry because I had to take them through a window. They turned out ok :)



I took this picture of the moon and did a feature called inverting. It makes it look so amazing, and as you can see from the pictures below the moon two nights ago was beautiful! This is the only photo I altered....the rest are what I took!













No comments: