Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hiking to Grotto Falls

On Saturday morning my sister, her boss, and I went for a hike so we could take pictures of these cute little animals called pika.  The hike was 3 miles round trip and we found plenty to photograph!  I just got a new camera a few weeks ago that allows me to play with the manual settings a lot more and so now I am learning all kinds of new things!  I am having a blast taking pictures, but I definitely need some more lessons before we head out on our BIG trip so I can capture all that we see the way I want to!  So these pictures were taken to practice using all the different settings that I can use, like aperature, shutter speed, and ISO along with changing lenses.   There is so much to learn!!!



















A Pika!






Grotto Falls




















No comments: