Monday, October 25, 2010

Horsetail Falls and Multnomah Falls 10/21/10

I have been trying to post this for 3 days now and the photo uploader on bloger is putting most of my pictures sideways in an upright photo so it looks really bad.  So here are just a few that I took horizontally of the falls and I guess you will just have to check facebook for the others because if I wait any longer for blogger to get fixed I will get really far behind in my posts!!  Scratch that...blogger just told me I am out of space for pictures....so I am taking care of it and should be able to post more pictures soon!! 
This is the second half of our drive to Dallas to visit with Jen and Drew.  We took Hwy. 30 for a few miles instead of I-84 and the old bridges and views of the falls were spectacular.  I have always loved visiting Multnomah Falls and I was excited to show my kids this time.  We had a nice hike to the bridge overlooking the smaller portion of the falls, although Chad stayed down.  He was a little afraid of the height and Mason playing around the bridge was too much for him, so he and Mason waited for us as we hiked it. 

No comments: