Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today I had a doctors appointment and found that I am now 2-3 cemtimeters dialated and 65% effaced. I also found out that the baby's hand is above his head and played with the doctors fingers a little when she was checking me!!! Not really what I wanted to hear but the other part is good news. Hopefully we will have a baby by the weekend!! I am still feeling pretty good so at least I am not miserable. I have been getting a cold which could be bad, but I hope that it will go away as quickly as it came. I am enjoying the time with my mom, next week we are hoping to decorate the house for Christmas time and get our tree up as well. I promise to post pictures as soon he arrives! :) Until then this will probably be the last time I write for a while.
Thanks for all of you who are keeping our family in your prayers.

No comments: