Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Photography

I love taking pictures and it gives me no greater joy than to photgraph my children! I plan on taking a couple of photography classes so I have a greater knowledge of what I am doing, but I thought these two of Mason were really cute! I also love the scenery around us here in Alaska...so there is always something to take a picture of!





As for this picture...I took it for my parents so they could see how beautiful it was and maybe get an idea for one for their own entryway! This chandalier belongs to our camp director and hangs in the entry way of their new house!! They found it in an ally thrown away...how lucky is that! Anyway mom, you should get one like this...I think it will fill the room perfectly! :)


1 comment:

Cranberry Hill said...

Yeah, a photography class. I am jealous.