Sunday, August 23, 2009

Down to the Fishing Hole

Chad took us down to the "Airport" fishing hole to show us where he and the guys go fishing. It is about a 1/2 mile walk round trip, and was a fun little jaunt for all of us to take. I decided that one day a week I want to make a family tradition of hiking somewhere. There are hundreds of trails for us to explore and I am ready to see what they are hiding. The only fear I have is of the bears that also like those trails.....I am not really ready to explore them :). I bought a book and it gave suggestions of good places to hike that are kid friendly, so we are planning our next hike soon!







1 comment:

Cranberry Hill said...

It's comforting seeing Chad carrying his gun.

You girls might like letterboxing, the clues to the boxes usualy take you on short easy walks and hikes you wouldn't otherwise do. We have a few at the Hope cutoff the kids can find.