Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bedroom and Bathroom Makeover

This was my project in our bedroom for the last week! I started in the bathroom and then did our bedroom. I am really happy about how it turned out, and it looks so much cleaner than before. The curtains still need to be picked out and hung to make it a little warmer feeling, but for the most part it is completed!



This is where I had picked out a grey blue color and it was much darker and bluer on the wall than I had expected so I had to go with the next color down, which as you can see looks a lot more white in color compared to what I had. You will see in the finished pictures though that it is still fairly blue looking.


This dresser was a lime green color that was sitting in my grandpa's barn, and my mom and I refinished it.
I have yet to find bedding that I want and I think that we are going to make a headboard as well, this is a quilt that a lot of my friends worked on for a wedding present for Chad and I.

Most of the art that I have on the wall is done by one of my friends who is gifted greatly in the artistic department!
The dresser on the right is a dresser that my friend gave me and I refinished it. I have to get a mirror put in still, but I think that it is absolutely beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the stripes on the walls and your color choices:) Bravo!