Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Party!

We celebrated with our friends a little early becuase my parents are coming on the 12th and we are going to spend time with them. I thought it would be fun because the kids are getting to that age that they can appreciate what others have made and given them. It was a wonderful afternoon and the kids had so much fun. I wish I had gotten pictures of the beautiful cards that were made, but it was a whirlwind of an afternoon and I forgot! I did take these so you get a taste of what it was like.



These are the pouches that I made for all the cards that the kids would get! They had so much fun handing out cards and seeing what they were given!


The grilled cheese was eaten before I could get a picture, but we had a white bean tomato soup and molten lava chocolate cake with whipped cream and strawberries. We also had brownies and heart sugar cookies made by some of our friends. The kids had an excellent time and played outside or watched Kung Fu Panda, and the 4 moms sat around and had a wonderful afternoon of grown up conversation which is always a nice breath of fresh air every now and then!!! :)





1 comment:

Cranberry Hill said...

Jacynne said she really liked the little pockets you made for the cards.