Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free as a bird!

We are in the process of potty training Mason, and right now he does not like to wear anything, which in a house of girls is not really ok, but it does help trigger the brain when they have nothing on, that they are doing something and it is not being collected in undies or a diaper. So for potty training purposes it is nice.  Today the girls were outside, and Emma opened the door to talk to me and out jetted Mason.  He still had his pj top on, but that was all.  He took off running down our driveway, and I am calling for him to come back and he just turns and looks a me waves goodbye and took off running again!!!  I had to go in and get my shoes and coat on (it was a little chilly!) and then chase after him.  He was loving the feeling of running a naturel, and was not stoping for anything.  I finally caught him just down the road a little ways, and he tried his best to wiggle out of my grip, but then when we entered the house I plopped him down and we had a little discussion about running away from mommy!!!  I don't think it sunk in being that he is still not even a year and a half old yet!  I think he will be in diapers for the rest of the day though :)

No comments: