Friday, August 13, 2010

Things over the last 10 days

Emma and Madison washing dishes together :)

Heidi and her bug bite which was this puffy for 2 1/2 days!  Poor thing :(
Our trip to Homer with our friends from OR, on 8/7/10, and we had a great time, but it rained on us all day....surpise surprise! :)  I only got a few pictures but I thought they were cute.

These next few were of our drive to Anchorage to pick up my cousin.  She is spending the week with us and then is helping me drive with the kids down to MT on the 18th.  I just love our little Alaskan pine trees. Aren't they adorable? Haha
The next day, we actually had a big tea party for my friends, last one from my house for the year, and then we headed to a friends house for hot dogs....in the rain :)  We had a great time though as you can see in the pics!!
This was of my last swim of the year in our lake at camp it was a tad bit cold, but I find that I am adjusting to that pretty well.  On the way back up to the house, I took these pictures of all the little greenery that we grow around here.  I thought it turned out pretty well and makes you wonder what little creatures might be lurking about!  God's creation is so amazing!!!

No comments: