Saturday, September 11, 2010

Big Timber Waterslides

Big Timber Waterslides was a place I grew up going to for about as long as I can remember!  I went almost every year after my week of camp.  Two summers ago I took Emma and Madison, and Heidi was just a baby and they had so much fun.  So much so that they talked about going back all the time!  So finally the time came for them to go again and it was such a beautiful day.  Sunny and in the mid 80's for most of the time.  The kids had such a fun time and I am glad that they were able to go.  Mason was so much fun to watch as he experienced it all for the first time!  Emma and Madison were old enough to go on all the rides and so I did not see much of them!  Luckily I was able to get a few pictures.  Heidi had fun with grammie and road with her most of the day, but every now and then she would go to the kiddie park with Mason and play or on the kid slide.  It truely was a wonderful way to spend the day.


Mason congratulating grandma for a good ride down the slide!
You take the raft down the slide and then go around the moat ! One of their favorite rides!!
Experiencing the hamster ball!  You crawl inside and run to make it spin.
Mason loved this part!  He enjoyed swimming with his grammie!!

After finally convincing Mason that this was a fun ride.....he was like the energizer bunny, he kept going and going and going! :)
Then I made him go up by himself and I was at the bottom and he was not happy :)
Then he was cold, and we came and warmed up, and by then it was about time to leave....just as the rain started to fall!

No comments: