Saturday, November 27, 2010

Visiting San Antonio

When we were planning this trip I saw ath
I was really excited to visit San Antonio because it is where my friend of 22 years lives with her husband and son.  I have not seen her for 15 years, until this trip where we spent 4 days with her family.  I had such a wonderful time catching up with her and spending time there.  We took the kids to the park and to play tennis (it was the first time the kids had picked up a racket to play) and watched toy story 3 on a really big projector screen! Chad and I took them to the Alamo for a few hours, and I wish we had more time to explore the town.   The rest of the time we played in the back yard, did school, relaxed and ate some really good food! 

San Antonio


Sanding in front of the walls of the Alamo

The memorial to the men who sacraficed their lives for their state and country

The Alamo

One of the doors into the Alamo

They have a gift shop and theater in this building  

inside the walls surrounding the Alamo

Just before we left San Antonio, me standing with my friend Sarah, since 1st grade!

No comments: