Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tri the Kenai Team "Tea" and Team "The Finishers" :)

naiAfter the kids race my friends (teammates) and I waited for the start time of our triathlon.  We each had a really good race, and a great time.  I was happy that the 4 who had never done a triathlon had good experiences and want to maybe try a whole one next time.  My team had a time of 1 hour and 29 minutes and the other team did it in 1 hour 46 min.!!  I am secretly hoping that I can get a big group of my friends into triathlons so I am not doing them by myself! :)  It is much more enjoyable when you do it with someone you know! 





Teressa and I waiting to start our swim



Farrah just starting out on the bike


Farrah returning from the bike course


Crystal waiting in the transition area to be tagged by Farrah


Farrah giving me the look that she is so happy that I convincered to do this race :)


 








No comments: