Friday, March 09, 2012

So for the last few nights I have been burning the midnight oil in hopes of seeing the northern lights and all their splendor, and also to capture them with my camera.  I am excited because the last few nights have been the most amazing displays I have ever seen, but dissapointed because the lens I need to capture them on film is in New York getting fixed!!!  While I was able to get some, they do not compare to the ones that others have gotten just because the zoom is in too close to really see the full splendor.  So anyway, I will put up some of the photos that I have taken in the last few days very soon.  Hopefully tonight will be the last night for aurora watching for a while, because my body can not take going to bed at 2-3am and getting up at 8 or even 9!!!! Haha

No comments: