Tuesday, May 08, 2012

My Dear Friends,

So much has happened in the last month and a half that I didn't even realize that it had been so long since a post on here!  I have been traveling and homeschooling and taking kids to swim meets and practice, along with Jiu Jitsu, and then other normal things of life!  I hope you have not all left! :) 

I have swimming pictures to post, along with pictures of my trip to Phoenix and other random ones recently taken around the house!  I have noticed that as time goes along though more and more are taking breaks from their blogging endevors, I just hope I can continue even as life speeds up, because I do want this to be a place for you all to come and read about our lives and what we are doing as a family and as a ministry in this beautiful rugged state called Alaska! 

1 comment:

Drew & Jen said...

I'm still here:) My blog is pretty sad. Softball season is almost over, then I'll get back to my usual irregularity:)