Sunday, April 10, 2011

Seward Swim Meet

Yesterday was Emma's first swim meet of the season since we have been gone for so long, and for not swimming for 6 months she did a fantastic job.  She took 3rd overall in breaststroke, 4th in freestyle, and 7th in backstroke.  In the butterfly she did one stroke wrong and got dq'ed but so did 2 other girls, and this was the first time in a meet that she had done that event.  We had a good time, despite the pool area being too small and having to sit out in the school lobby with a screen set up to watch the kids swim from there.  Seating was a little hard. but Madison and I had a good time anyway!









Mountains in Seward

1 comment:

@Dayngr said...

Hello!

I'm still surfing blogs from the #UBP11 - Can you believe it? I know!

I'm hoping to meet some great new blogger buddies and check out some amazing blogs that will motivate and and inspire. I hope you'll swing by my blog too and subscribe if you like what you see/read.

Ciao for now!
-@Dayngr