Saturday, June 25, 2011

Girlst Night

This week has gone by as quickly as the last and again we are at a close.  Emma made it through a whole week of camp, and did very well.  So well that she has not been crabby or cranky at all today, and helped with whatever I needed without any complaint!!  Her siblings missed her a lot though, and so did I.  I don't know what I am going to do when the grandparents want the kids to come stay with them for the summer! :)  Anyway, this week was the first full week of camp, and I decided it would be fun to have a "girls night" with the staff that stuck around for the weekend.  There were 6 counselors and an LT who showed up and we watched a movie, did our nails, soaked our feet, had popcorn, drank tea, and talked and giggled!  It was so much fun and relaxing that it might become a little tradition for Saturday night!  It was fun for me, because it is a way for me to stay connected to the staff, and I miss that from the old days of being on program.  Next week is Hockey camp at Lakeside, and an all girls horse camp at Wagon Train, so I pray that they get the rest they need to start another week of camp, and that they stay mindful of God knowing that He is in control.

No comments: