Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So I have been spending a lot of time getting my photography shop set up, and editing pictures, and writing descriptions and all the other lovely details that go into that sort of thing, and well, the days just keep passing by and I haven't written on her in over ten days again.  I have been crosscountry skiing with a friend a few times a week.  I have been swimming with another friend a few times a week.  I still take the kids to swim practice every weekday, as well as ju jitsu on Monday's and Friday's, and Awana's is still on Wednesdays!!  I had a friend ask me if I was going to get back into quilting anytime soon, and I just had to laugh.....a lot!  There are days when I wish the time would go by more quickly, and then there are days when it seems to go to fast!  Where do we find the balance?  I have been trying to quit all my computer work, watching tv stuff and getting off to bed a bit earlier so I can read more books that have been put in a pile for me to read.  I just finished a book by Ret. General William Boykin, about his time with Delta Force and all the wars he went to and serving God and how his faith in God played a part in his role in the military.  It is a splendid read if you ever get the chance.  The book is called "Never Surrender."  He has written a few others that I may pick up along the way.  Now I am reading Dr. Dobsins book on how to raise girls, and I think I will read how to raise boys by him when I am done!!  Chad has been keeping busy with camp and at ju jitsu.  He really likes going, but it has made family time a bit harder since he doesn't get home until 8:15 or later most nights.  It is all for the better though as he gets stronger!! 

No comments: